- The Outliner of Giants helps you give structure to your ideas:
- Capture your thoughts from any device, or get started with one of our outline templates;
- Organize your information in a flexible hierarchical structure;
- Express your ideas using rich text, or embedding images & videos;
- Collaborate with your friends and colleagues in real time;
- Integrate your information from other services, such as Dropbox & Google Drive;
- Export your data in a range of formats;
- Publish your work online at the click of a button;
- Sign up now to create your first outline (it's free!).
As one of the earliest digital Personal Information Managers, outliners have a long history, and outlining software remains popular because it can be adapted to a wide range of uses:
The KnowledgeAs a personal knowledge base into which you can pour ideas, snippets of text, links and other information, and which can be continually re-shaped to help you pull out the findings from your research.
The Student'sAs a device for taking structured lecture notes, allowing you to break them down into bite-sized chunks that can be re-organized and expanded at a later date.
The TaskAs a way of organizing the information associated with personal and professional projects such as tasks to-do, decisions made, and a project's supporting documentation.
The Writer'sAs a tool for writing school essays, college reports, university dissertations, academic papers & thesis, and even novels and screenplays, helping you to give structure to your thoughts and ideas.